Saturday, April 5, 2014

What's It Like, Living Green?




Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




These days, there's a lot of talk about living green, but does anyone actually do it? In What's It Like, Living Green? Kids Teaching Kids, by the Way They Live, you'll learn how other kids live green, along with tips as simple as putting on a sweater rather than turning up the heat. You'll see how kids like you can make a difference. Read about a teenage girl who learned to drive with a car fueled by used cooking grease. Learn about a boy who raised funds to build his first well to provide clean water for a whole village when he was only seven years old. You will learn simple ways to help the environment, help others, and even earn some money



This book is a wonderful way to read about all the different ways you can recycle and great tips on ways to be Green. As you read this book you will learn about how people have been recycling and their tips on how you can do that also. This book has all kinds of tips from composting to water conservation.

I defiantly would recommend this book for anyone who is wanting to learn about going green and what they can do to help be a part of keeping this Earth clean. We only have one Earth its not like we can move to the moon when we fill the Earth up. This book has opened my eyes that I can be doing a whole lot more to recycle, reuse and conserve what I have



How would you like to win this book for your kids? One lucky reader is going to do just that!

Enter the widget below and good luck!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great;i'd like my daughter to be more involved in this subject!

**Share This**

 

The Book Nook © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates